» Venice & the Italian Lakes
Venice & the Italian Lakes
September 7 – 15, 2013 – 8 days / 7 nights
- 1 night at a modern hotel in Milan
- 3 nights at a lakeside boutique hotel on Lake Como
- 4 nights at an luxury palazzo hotel in Venice’s San Marco District
- Delicious a la carte meals – traditional Venetian and Northern Italian cuisine: 8 breakfasts, *4 lunches, 4 dinners, including drinks
- Private history and art tours in Milan, Bellagio, Verona and Venice
- Cultural activities as per itinerary: private boat tour of Lake Como, gondola ride, Vivaldi music concert
- Visits of Milan’s Duomo, Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper, Villa Balbianello, Villa Melzi, Villa Carlotta, Verona’s Arena, Giulietta House, Doges’ Palace, St. Mark’s Basilica, Frari Church, Scuola San Rocco
- Professional tour director, experienced local guides, guided tours, all sightseeing and admission fees
- Private, comfortable bus transportation between Milan, Lake Como and Venice. All transportation in Milan, Lake Como and Venice.
Rate:$3,395 / Single supplement $790
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.