» Spain – Andalucia, Madrid and Barcelona
Spain – Andalucia, Madrid and Barcelona
May 4 – 13, 2013 (1 room left!)
This tour is featured as a 2013 Mother-Daughter tour
This journey explores the many aspects of this enchanted and diverse land. It incorporates an in-depth exploration of Marbella and Costa del Sol in southern Andalucia, tours of Madrid and Toledo in central Castilla-La Mancha, as well as the incomparable Barcelona in eastern Catalonia.
- Boutique, four and five star hotels in Marbella on Costa del Sol, in Madrid and in Barcelona
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners, including drinks. All meals are a la carte, at small, gourmet restaurants
- Train transportation between Malaga, Madrid and Barcelona; private bus transportation when touring
- Private chauffeur airport transfers in Malaga and in Barcelona
- Guided tours of Granada, Mijas, Ronda, Madrid, Toledo and Barcelona with a private guide
- Catalan cooking class in Barcelona
- Professional tour leader throughout the tour
- All activities and attractions described in the itinerary, admissions, fees and taxes
Rate: $3,295 per person/double occupancy ($750 single supplement)
Additional nights: $250 single or double
This tour may be combined with the Lisbon and the Silver Coast Tour
Contact us for a detailed itinerary
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.