Prague, Vienna & Budapest
Insider Experiences on this fabulous trip
May 19 – 29, 2013 – 11 Days / 10 Nights
- First Class hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities
- Local Guide in Vienna and Budapest
- Small Group Sightseeing In Prague, enjoy an expert guided walking tour with a group size of no more than 25 guests
- Hidden Treasure. Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure experience, unique to your itinerary, courtesy of your expert Travel Director
- Some Sightseeing Highlights:
- Prague Visit St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle and the Old Town Square. See Charles Bridge
- Bratislava View the Presidential Palace and the quaint Old Town
- Vienna Guided tour to see the Parliament, Hofburg Palace, the Opera House and St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Budapest View the Chain Bridge and visit the UNESCO-listed Castle Hill district and Fisherman’s Bastion
- Dining: 9 buffet breakfasts/4 evening meals including:
- Welcome Reception with your Travel Director in Prague including welcome drinks and a light meal
- Highlight Dinner with wine in Vienna at a traditional ‘Heurigen’ wine tavern
- Be My Guest Dinner of seasonal Hungarian specialities and regional wine in a family-run restaurant near Budapest.
- Farewell Dinner with wine in Budapest
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and an on-board restroom.
Rate: $2,175 Single Supplement: $770
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.