Fitting exercise into your day can be tough, but it’s easier than you think! Here are some tips to get you started:
• Set aside the same time every day for exercise. For example, commit to some form of exercise every morning, or during the lunch break. Setting a schedule will help you stick to it. Write it into your calendar or Blackberry. Make this time sacred and don’t consider it something you can move around or cancel. Even 15 minutes a day will make a big difference!
• Walk or cycle to work. If you drive, park further away so you can squeeze in some extra walking.
• If you take lifts or escalators, take the stairs instead, or get off a few floors early and walk the rest.
• Commit to exercising at a set time with a friend in advance. Pay him or her 50 pounds if you cancel. That should prove an incentive!
• Join a gym or sign up for an exercise or dance class that is close to or on your way home from work.
These are just some of the lifestyle changes you can incorporate into your own lifestyle.
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.