» Caribbean Culinary Reflection
Caribbean Culinary Reflection
Starting at $999
Exclusive Singles Travel Features:
- PORT CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT FEES (WORTH OVER $267) ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- WELCOME ABOARD – ICE BREAKER PARTY – COMPLIMENTARY DRINK
- DINNER AT THE NEW LAWN CLUB GRILL, DINNER AT QSINE & LUNCH AT BISTOR ON 5
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, 70s Dance Party, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain and Dine with the Officers.
- OPTIONAL SINGLES ONLY TOURS IN EVERY PORT
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) – Themes include: CRAFT BEERS, WINES OF THE WORLD, MARTINI TIME
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (LATE – 8:30 p.m.) IN THE OPUS DINING ROOM
- FAREWELL PARTY
- SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, SINGLES GROUP CONCIERGE**
- GREAT TIMES WITH OTHER SINGLES WHO ENJOY FINE WINES AND GOURMET DINING!
More Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- Optional Pre Cruise Package in South Beach, Miami, Florida with Cuban Dinner, Mojitos and Dancing at Mangos!
- 7 Nights Aboard Celebrity’s NEW Reflection
- Verandah accommodations will enjoy Celebrity’s “Concierge Class” – This is a new category of stateroom to help enhance your cruise experience. There are over 50 amenities for you enjoy.
- Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity for cell phones
- Full-size, flat-screen TVs in every stateroom
- Sumptuous Meals Daily in the Opus Dining Room
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- 3 Pools and 6 Whirlpools
- Sporting Options Include: Jogging Track, Table Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Fortunes Casino with Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
- Champagne Bar, Ensemble Lounge and Michael’s Club, Transformed into a Craft Beer Bar with a Selection of Whiskeys and Scotches and more than 50 International Hand-Crafted Beers.
- The Emporium Featuring Shopping, Entertainment and More
- Captain’s Complimentary Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
Impressive New Features of Reflection:
- Nightlife abounds with Cellar Masters (Wine Bar with Sommelier), Quasar (High-Tech Disco), Crush (The Ultimate South Beach Martini Bar) and Sky Observation Lounge (Chic Live Entertainment & Dancing)
- The Art Studio and its central “gathering table,” which can be found near the entrance to the Lawn Club, will be used for art demonstrations and a variety of other classes, on topics such as painting, drawing and mixology.
- The Porch, another new venue, will be a 48-seat eatery overlooking the lawn with complimentary breakfast and lunch options — plus specialty coffee, wine and beer for a fee — in a casual, beachy setting.
- Country Club Atmosphere at the 1/2 acre Lawn Club with Putting Green, Croquet and Bocce Ball
- The Spa will feature an updated and expanded Persian Garden, Celebrity’s signature spa suite. The multi-room space will have a Hammam, dry heat infared sauna, aromatic steam room, cold room and DIY scrub and salt bar, among other things.
- Aqua Spa with Elemis Shop & State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- State-of-the-Art Show Lounge (The Reflection Theatre), with Broadway, Las Vegas Review and Cirque De Soleil Style Productions
- Over $6 Million of Artwork
- Alternative Restaurants to Include: The Lawn Club (Upscale Grille), Murano (gourmet), Tuscan Grille (Italian), Qsine (Uniquely Unordinary Tapas), Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria Bistro on 5 (24 hour crepes, sandwiches)
**Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as a leader to coordinate the first day’s activities. Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of this single trip. singles group.
Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Groupl does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.