November 19-26, 2016
Whether this is your first yoga retreat or you’re a seasoned pro, you will take away something on this charming experience!
If you are new to yoga or it’s become second nature to you, each morning will start with a mindful meditation & flow. Connecting the mind, body and the soul at this lovely retreat.
The only way to travel is to experience the country you are visiting like a local. From farmers markets to restaurants, we will go out as a group or you can go explore on your free time.
● 7 Night’s Accommodation at Tailwind Jungle Lodge
●Airport Transfers to/from Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
●Three meals daily – Fresh, Local, Healthy and Tasty Meals* (except for 2 dinners that will be spent together in town and a brunch at the local market). Stuffed avocado, freshly made juice….speaking your language? Enjoy delicious vegetarian meals made by a personal chef!
● Yoga & Meditation Daily
● Chakra Assessment-Upon arrival, you will receive a chakra assessment. This will help you identify which of your chakras are out of balance. With a follow up session at the end of the week to see your progress!
● Chakra Balancing Workshops-Each afternoon there will be a dedicated workshop to one of the chakras, you don’t need to come to all of them but it is recommended to come to the ones where you are out of balance.
● Explore Like a Local
● Hike to Secret Beach – We can’t tell you everything! There needs to be some elements of surprise.
● Group Excursion plus…some surprises!
$2,199 per person (shares available!)
$2,849 – Private Accommodation
* Please indicate any food allergies or preferences in advance.
PLUS – just two spots left to get a full 90 min Chakra Healing Session – with the Holistic Health Practitioner! Hurry! (Estimated cost at the Lodge $80).
Contact us today for more information or to book this special and magical Yoga get-away!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.