Trip Length: 6 Days/5 Nights –
Date of Departure – September 14, 2014
Quaint villages, memorable accommodations, impressive scenery and a warm culture are just a few reasons we think you’ll enjoy our six-day hiking and biking journey through two of Spain’s most beautiful regions- the Basque country near Bilbao and the wine country of Rioja & the historic Camino de Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain.
- Savor the delicious local grilled fish or seafood that was likely caught that day off the rocky coastline of the nearby Bay of Biscay
- Enjoy a fun night of tapas (or pinxtos, as they call them in the Basque area), where you’ll share small plates with others
- Eat outstanding multi-course dinners that range from typical local dishes at one of the most famous wineries in Spain to the creative fusion cuisine for which Spain is becoming known and has earned it many Michelin stars
- Exploring the ancient and varied cultures of Spain’s Basque Country, the Kingdom of Navarra and La Rioja
- Hiking on the ancient pathway –Camino de Santiago de Compostela – along the Bay of Biscay
- Biking among the beautiful Rioja vineyards
$2,500/per person – double occupancy ($850 optional Single Supplement) – Tour Code: AZ
Contact us for more information or to book this getaway!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.