Spa Week in Mexico
Restore your deep inner peace and gain a new sense of well-being. Relax under the gentle touch of experienced therapists, with classic massages, facials and Fango therapy. Unwind in the sauna, steamroom and whirlpool, and feel tense muscles dissolve into bliss. Experience a Triple Aromatherapy’, or ‘Mystic Hot Stone Massage.
This special week at the spa, voted one of the ten most affordable spas in the world, is nestled in the safety and comfort of the foothills of the Sierra Madre Mountains. A destination spa resort is surrounded by unspoiled landscape, picturesque villages, colonial towns and archaeological treasures. The natural beauty of the area is matched by a near perfect climate where temperatures average a balmy 75ª Farenheit year round.
Ingredients of your Week at the Spa:
- COMFORT ZONE: 7 Nights Accommodations at the Ixtapan Spa Hotel & Golf Resor.
- PAMPER YOURSELF: All this in one week! 6-Swedish Reductive Massages, 3-Facial with Reflexology Foot Massage, 1 Loofah, 1 Fango, 2 Hair Treatments, 2 Nail Treatments, 1 Manicure / Pedicure, 1 Hair Styling, 3 Yoga Sessions, 3 Golf / Tennis Lessons, 6 Morning Walks (jogging optional), 4 Aerobics Classes, 4 Pilates Classes, 5 Aquatics Classes.
- SPA CUISINE OR MARGARITAS & GUACAMOLE: The Ixtapan features 2 restuarants with fare included in our package. ‘Teocali’ is the exclusive spa restaurant, the place where smart nutrition and the art of fine dining meet. The restaurant was inspired by the chic of a grand ocean liner, offering graceful, friendly service healthy gourmet cuisine. Sample the tantalizing creations of our spa chef, especially created for those who wish to lose or maintain their weight, without compromising the pleasures of great food.‘Veranda,’, the International Restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving hors d’oeuvres, daily entrees of fine meat, poultry and fish selections, home made pastries and desserts, and a choice of fine wines. “Buen Provecho!”
- EXPLORE: The town of Ixtapan de la Sal is the ideal base to explore nearby attractions, such as the towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca for more silver jewelry that you’ve ever seen, the handicraft markets of Metepec, the Ruins of Teotenango, or the natural wonders of Cacahuamilpa and La Estrella caves.
EXCLUSIVES FOR YOUR SPA WEEK:
- Welcome Party-Ole! Get acquainted with the other girls in the group and plan our week of pampering
- How was your day? Happy Hour Get Togethers with Drink Specials before Dinner
- Optional “Adios, See you Soon” Dinner on the Town Our Last Night
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- Optional Round-trip Transportation Between Mexcio City and the Spa
February 23, 2013 to March 2, 2013
Starting at $1,469 (inclusive of tax and gratuities!)
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.