Paris & Provence
June 19 – June 30, 2013 – 12 Days / 11 Nights
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a family-run vineyard in the foothills of the Luberon Mountains. See the beautiful 18th century stone country house and taste the delicious local wines.
- Local Guide in Paris and Arles
- Hidden Treasure Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure experience, unique to your itinerary, courtesy of your expert Travel Director.
- Sightseeing Highlights
- Paris View Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées and the Louvre with your Local Guide. Enjoy spectacular city views with an included ascent to the second level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Avignon See the Papal Palace, broken bridge and Place de l’Horloge.
- Aix-en-Provence See the Cours Mirabeau and the Place de la Rotonde.
- Ménerbes Visit this picturesque town in Provence.
- Arles Guided walking tour includes views of the Roman amphitheater and the Romanesque Cathedral.
- Nimes See the Roman Arena and the Maison Carée.
- Cassis Included cruise to see the coastal coves or ‘calanques’.
- Nice Orientation tour includes the Promenade des Anglais, Place Masséna, the Old Town and château park for spectacular views.
- Monaco See the palace and the cathedral. Visit a casino in Monte Carlo.
- 10 hot buffet breakfasts.
- Be My Guest lunch in the Luberon.
- Cookery class and lunch in Nimes.
- 2 evening meals including:
- Welcome Reception including light snacks and Welcome Drinks with your Travel Director in Paris.
- Farewell Dinner with wine in Nice.
Rate from: $3,425 / Single Supplement: $1,130
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.