» Oregon/Crater Lake – Hike-Bike & Rafting
Oregon/Crater Lake – Hike-Bike & Rafting
HIKE, BIKE & RAFTING!
Length of Trip: 6 Days/5 Nights
Contact us for 2021/2022 dates of departure
There’s a legend in Oregon that when the first Crater Lake visitors with color cameras took their photos to be developed, they were reimbursed for what Kodak assumed was an error in the printing process. Little did Kodak know, the impossibly bright blue hue of Oregon’s Crater Lake was, in fact, real.
- Bike along the rim of an extinct volcano and down a “highway of waterfalls”
- Raft the world-famous Rogue River
- Summit Mount Scott to soak up the magnificent views from the highest point in Crater Lake National Park
- Hike the Pacific Coast trail enveloped in the rich bouquet of pine forests
- Indulge in fresh Rogue Valley berries, cheeses, and wines
- Enjoy the rare spectacle of classic theater under the stars at the Ashland Shakespeare Festival
Hiking: 2 to 5 miles per hike, easy to strenuous terrain
Biking: 14 to 20 miles per bike ride, easy to moderate terrain
Whitewater Rafting: Class II – IV rapids, no experience necessary.
* Double occupancy rooms with private baths
* All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions – except one dinner on own your own
* Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners
* Any necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained
* Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip
* T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service
* Pre-departure and packing information
* Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees. NOT INCLUDED IN TRIP PRICE:
* Gratuities to adventures guides, alcoholic beverages and related gratuities, one dinner during your trip, pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses, air and land transportation to/from host cities, all types of personal insurance and personal expenses. Contact us for dates, a detailed itinerary or more information to book this getaway!
Tour Code: LA
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.