» Northern California Wine Tours California | Coast & Wineries
Northern California Wine Tours California | Coast & Wineries
6 Days/5 Nights
- Sep 21 2014
- Sep 28 2014
- Oct 05 2014
What better way to toast a day of hiking, biking and kayaking California’s stunning grassland and mountain trails, pristine bays and hillside vineyards than with a glass of fine local wine?
- Bike a newly-completed path through Presidio National Park and over the Golden Gate Bridge, taking in an awesome panorama of the San Francisco Bay
- Hike through lush, fern-lined forest and grassland to an overlook boasting out-of-this-world views of Mt. Tamalpais, the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco’s city skyline
- Sea kayak Tomales Bay, keeping an eye out for sleeping seals and elk grazing along the shore
- Bike into the heart of Napa Valley, breaking for a visit to the 1876 Beringer Vineyards, the oldest continually operating winery in Napa and also, arguably, the prettiest!
- Hike through redwood forest to Coyote Peak in Napa State Park
- Reward yourself at the end of the day with a delectable meal and a glass of local wine in one of the finest grape growing region in the world.
From $2,998 / per person, double occupancy -($780 single supplement) – Tour Code: LA
Contact us for more information or to book this getaway!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.