Nicaragua Multi Sport
Smoking Volcanoes, Beautiful Fresh Water Lakes, and Sparkling Beaches…Home to countless volcanoes, a spectacular coastline, the two largest freshwater lakes in Central America and rainforests teeming with flora and fauna, it’s no wonder Nicaragua has been designated Central America’s hidden treasure. Join expert guides as they unwrap the historical, cultural and natural intrigues of this stunning Latin American country on our carefully-crafted, seven-day itinerary that guarantees your youngest and oldest adventurers will fall in love with the sights, sounds, flavors and fun of Nicaragua. Of course there’s plenty of time for that hammock and cocktail for you, too!
- Discover Masaya Volcano National Park, home to a 54-square-kilometer caldera
- Kayak around the islands of Lake Nicaragua, stopping on a lush shore for a delicious lunch
- Hike around Mombacho Volcano, keeping an eye (and ear) out for howler monkeys
- Fly through the rainforest treetops on an exhilarating zip-line ride, with monkeys and birds as your companions
- Take a dip in “Ojo de Agua,” a natural spring with crystal-clear waters on Ometepe Island
- Sink your toes in soft sand, practice some yoga or simply kick back in a hammock once in awhile – after all, it’s your vacation, too!
Departure dates 2018:
July 23 – December 26
From $2,598/person (also available as a Family Trip)
Contact us for more information and a detailed itinerary.
Tour code: LA
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.