New Year’s in Ecuador
If you are craving something new and adventurous or are tired of the same old scenery…try Ecuador! Activities include Amazon rainforest hikes, zip lining, level III rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding, thermal spas and more!
Numerous excursions and day trips have been specially designed for singles with visits to Quito and the Equatorial Monument. We’ve also included trekking, river rafting, horseback riding, a shopping spree at a nearby Indian market and a relaxing excursion to natural hot springs. Best of all, we’ll return at the end of the day to the comfortable accommodations.
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 7 nights double occupancy room with a private bath or shared bathroom (based on first come, first served). Our accommodations are a private estate converted to an inn.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- All Taxes and Service Fees (22%)
- Visit to a Local Farmer’s Market
- Tour Equatorial Museum
- Tour the City of Quito
- Raft in the Rainforest
- Visit Butterfly Farm in the Rainforest
- Zipline in the Rainforest
- View Hummingbirds and Butterflies in the Rainforest
- Lagoon Swimming in the Rainforest
- Rainforest Hike and Waterfall Viewing
- Mountain Bike the Chiche Canyon
- Hike in Ilalo
- Visit Otavalo Indian Market for Shopping
- Visit Cuicocha Lake and Hike
- Take a Boat Ride on Cuicocha Lake
- Visit Guayasamin Museum
- Take a Cable Car Ride on the Teleferico
- Hike and View Volcanoes at the top of Teleferico
- Horseback Ride in Ilalo
- Swim in the Thermal Springs of Papallacta
- Farewell Dinner
- Daily transportation to and from all adventure tours
- Company of other Adventure Seeking Singles
$1,899 per person shared double / $500 single supplement
Contact us for additional information and trip details today!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.