Reconnect with nature and renew your body with guided running/walking, hiking, and mountain biking. Nutrition and wellness coaching round out this fun and transformative retreat.
This six-day adventure retreat is a favorite for women. Set in the natural splendor of the Rocky Mountains, this inspired staff takes care of everything, so you can truly focus on you! This adventure takes wellness to a new level by merging adventures that awaken the body with mindful practices to feed the soul, all in a lighthearted and fun environment to leave to refreshed and renewed. You will meet new like-minded friends, learn new skills on the bike and on the trail, all while soaking in the sweeping mountain vista views. Activities, whether geared toward the body or the mind, are done at your own pace, according to your own inner wisdom. You only need to contribute an open heart and a playful attitude. If you’ve ever wanted to put your life on pause, to reengage with the natural world, to decompress, or to re-energize, this is the retreat for you.
Welcoming all athletic ability levels and experience. This adventure is designed to teach attainable skills appropriate to your comfort zone, and you will be grouped with women of similar experience. All activities are optional.
Awaken in a cozy lodge with stunning mountain views. You’ll start the day with guided yoga or Qigong, followed by a healthy, hearty breakfast. Then, every day is a little different. Discover the joy of running, learning proper form and technique, and practicing drills. Another day, you’ll hike through meadows and forests, or take in the views from our mountain bikes. You’ll have daily inspirational talks, heartfelt discussion and sharing, visualization, journaling, and creative activities, including the process of self-discovery called Heart’s Desire, designed to help us live more fully.
•Running, mountain biking, and hiking on trails in beautiful settings
• Small group sizes for all activities and ability levels
• Professional instruction and guidance, safe supervision of all activities
• Expert training tips
• Nutrition for the body, mind, and spirit. Learn how to nourish yourself with healthy foods, as well as supportive internal messages that help you feel good from the inside out
• An inspired discussion with Olympic marathon medalist Lorrain Moller on “The Hero’s Journey”
• Mental Training to help you build new pathways to make positive change in your life.
• Daily relaxation practices including yoga, meditation, and Qigong, designed to center and empower Women at the Top of a Hike
• Lifelong friendships and memorable experiences
• On site massage optional and available ($100). Masseuse has 25 years of experience and specializes in Phenomenal Touch massage, a holistic healing technique that relies on gravity instead of strength to access deep tissue
Rate is $1,695 per person double shared (shares available!)
• Five nights, six days accommodations at Woodspur Lodge in the Rocky Mountains with trails out the front door
• Delicious, healthy food at each meal, with two lunches on your own to experience Winter Park cuisine
• Journal and creative materials
• Professional guidance for all activities
• Odwalla Bars and water bottle
* Note: airfare, shuttle to and from Winter Park, bike rental and massage are NOT included in the cost. Single room space is limited and not guaranteed at an additional cost of $350.
Contact us today for more information or to book this great active get-away!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.