» Montana Family Big Sky, Yellowstone Adventure
Montana Family Big Sky, Yellowstone Adventure
Trip Length – 6 days / 5 nights
Enjoy this beautiful destination while biking, hiking and raft a gentle stretch of the Yellowstone River while partaking in this awesome country with your family.
2019 Dates: June – August (contact us for available dates)
- EPARTURE: Please plan on arriving at least one day prior to your trip departure. Day one of your itinerary starts at 8:00 or 8:15 am, depending on your hotel. Your trip ends with a drop-off at either the Bozeman airport (12:00 pm) or your Bozeman hotel (12:30 pm).
- Hiking: 2 to 6 miles per hike, easy to difficult terrain
- Biking: 6 to 10 miles, easy to moderate terrain
- Horseback Riding: Easygoing walking pace, no experience necessary
- Whitewater Rafting: Class I-III rapids, no experience necessary
INCLUDED IN TRIP PRICE
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners – except one dinner on own your own- refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
Contact us for a detailed itinerary or more information to book this getaway!
Tour Code: LA
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.