» Montana | Big Sky, Yellowstone & Paradise Valley
Montana | Big Sky, Yellowstone & Paradise Valley
6 days/ 5 nights
- Craving a true taste of the Wild West? This unique adventure offers the perfect balance of deluxe camping and rustic lodging in the heart of Montana’s Big Sky Country, Yellowstone National Park and Paradise Valley.
- Try your hand at roping and saddling a horse alongside a 4th generation wrangler on Dome Mountain
- Hike or horseback ride deep into the Gallatin Mountains working up an appetite for a traditional Dutch Oven cookout
- Hike to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone via the “back door” Wapiti Trail
- Explore Yellowstone’s countless geothermal features including Fountain Paint Pots and Morning Glory Pool (to name a few), pausing for a swim in the Boling River
- Ride the tram to the top of Lone Peak in Big Sky for stunning views of the Madison and Gallatin Ranges
- Hike the South Fork of Spanish Creek from Ted Turner’s Flying D Ranch to Pioneer Falls, soaking up the picture-perfect views of Gallatin Peak, Beacon Point and Blaze Mountain along the way
- Complete your evening with a campfire, cookout, and s’mores before falling asleep to the gentle sound of the Gallatin River
From $2,098 / per person – double occupancy – ($380 single supplement)
Children: $1,678 to $1,888
Tour Code: LA
Contact us for more information or to book this getaway!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.