Tour starts in Dublin and ends in Shannon
Stay in a boutique hotel in Dublin, a resort hotel in Killarney and a castle hotel in Bunratty;
Discover Dublin’s highlights: Trinity College with its Book of Kells, the Guinness Storehouse and the lively Temple Bar;
Take in a performance of Irish dance and an evening of Irish tales and music;
Visit the spectacular Cliffs of Moher;
Admire the prehistoric Celtic monuments on the Burren;
Stroll among the emerald scenery of the Ring of Kerry, stopping in Gaelic speaking market towns and villages frozen in time;
Experience Newgrange and Knowth, one of the most impressive prehistoric monuments in Europe;
Discover the “Garden of Ireland” at the Powerscourt House;
Tour Glendalough, a monastic settlement founded by St. Kevin in the sixth century;
See the Rock of Cashel, Ireland’s most historic and evocative sight;
Attend a medieval Irish feast at the Bunratty Castle;
Dine at fine restaurants, allowing for the fullest appreciation of Irish cuisine. Take in the friendly atmosphere of a traditional Irish pub.
● 4 nights at a boutique hotel in Dublin, 3 nights at the Dunoe Castle Hotel in Killarney, 2 nights at Bunratty Castle Hotel
● 9 hotel breakfasts, 9 fine a la carte dinners, including drinks – traditional or vegetarian menu
● All transportation in Ireland, with a private minibus and chauffeur
● A private, certified Irish guide throughout the tour
● A professional tour leader, all sightseeing fees and admissions to sights mentioned in the itinerary
● Irish dance performance in Dublin and an evening of Irish storytelling and music
● The medieval feast at the Bunratty Castle
● Visits to all castles, sites and monuments mentioned in the itinerary
● Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
Contact us today for a detailed itinerary and additional information!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.