Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/justspasandadventures.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/inc-ratings.php on line 43
Hawaiian Paradise – May 23 – 30, 2015
The Hawaiian Islands offer non-stop adventure and amusement for solo cruisers as each day unfolds on a new and “more spectacular than yesterday” location! Pinch me, is this real?
Meet new friend in the gorgeous islands of Hawaii! Highlights are many in our 50th state, and will include, hula dancing, luaus, hiking, 4-wheeling, helicopter flights, a downhill bike ride, sunrise at 10,000 feet, evening sail past Mt. Kilauea (if lucky, you’ll see it erupt), surfing, suntans, lush mountains, playful whales off the Napali Coast, sunrise on a different island every day and late night parties, just to get started.
The Pride of America is an excellent way to see the 5 top places in Hawaii (Honolulu, Maui, Hilo, Kona and Kauai). Although not what we call an “upscale” ship, she’ll be a good home for 7 days while you explore all of your fantasies. Come for Hawaii, days full of wonder, discovery, fun and friends. This is an action packed itinerary.
Inclusive Features of our Cruise, the only itinerary of its kind to enjoy seven full days cruising Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii.
- 7 Nights Aboard the Pride of America
- Singe Events Each Day Including Breakfast Club, Happy Hours, Games, Tour Meet-ups, Group Tour Coordination, Group Dinner, a St. Paddy’s Day Party, Castaway Night
- Yum Yum – Specialty Dinner Reservations in addition to our group dining in the Skyline Dining Room-Aloha Café, Cadillac Diner, East Meets West, Jefferson’s Bistro, Lazy J Texas Steakhouse, Little Italy, Sushi Bar and Teppanyaki (fees apply for some restaurants).
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- Entertainment – Live Broadway & Vegas Style Shows, Second City® comedy troupe, a Sports Court with Volleyball, Tennis & Golf, Shopping and Art Gallery. Learn about Hawaiian Crafts and Culture and Live Polynesian Show. Most Importantly, Enjoy the Islands!
- Party Time – Dance the Night Away at Mardi Gras Cabaret Lounge & Nightclub or under the Stars at the Waikiki Bar.
- Relax, Chill Out – Get Pampered in the First-Class Santa Fe Spa, Sun and Soak at the South Beach Pool with 4 Hot Tubs, Wrap up a great day at the Key West Bar, Pink’s Champagne Bar or the Wine Bar.
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
Single Group[assures that you get the most from your “Hawaii” cruise experience. With what seems like so many things to do, so many dining choices, leave it to us, your cruise experts.
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND HAWAIIAN TAXES TOTALING MORE THAN $400 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- WELCOME ABOARD PARTY WITH COMPLIMENTARY DRINK TO KICK OFF THE CRUISE
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Hula Dance Lessons, Lei Making, Castaway Party, Hawaiian Luau Night, White Hot Night, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Independent Touring in Port,Trivia Contest, Deck/Pool Games, etc.
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) – Themes include: Wild West and Hawaiian.
- CLUB SINGLE: A VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (LATE – 8:30 p.m.) IN THE DINING ROOM
- Specialty Restaurant Reservations to Enhance Your Group Dining Experiences.
- FAREWELL PARTY
- OPTIONAL & PRIVATE SINGLES ONLY TOURS IN EVERY PORT-
- Special Attention from Singles Group Concierge*
- Great Times with other Singles!
*Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as an “Singles Ambassador” to coordinate the first day’s activities.Contact us today for a detailed itinerary and more information!