Italy – Classic Tuscany
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/justspasandadventures.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/inc-ratings.php on line 43
Offering an intimate, in-depth look into Tuscan history, art, cuisine and viticulture. Accompanied by a passionate tour leader and knowledgeable local guides, you’ll marvel at Renaissance Florence and explore the Tuscan countryside. In Florence, you’ll appreciate the genius of the Renaissance, see the sublimely realistic David by Michelangelo, the Ufizzi Gallery, the architectural works of Brunelleschi and Giotto: Duomo and the Bell Tower. Then, you’ll stay at a true Tuscan villa amid the surreal beauty of Chianti Classico, the region which embraces the essence of Tuscan culture, charm and history, from Etruscan bronzes to Lamborghini tractors, and you’ll explore vineyards and quaint medieval hilltop towns, castles and fortified villages, forgotten abbeys and incredibly beautiful cathedrals.
9 Days /8 Nights – September 16 – 24, 2013
- 2 nights at a boutique Florence hotel by Ponte Vecchio
- 6 nights in a luxury Tuscan villa in Chianti Hills
- Delicious a la carte meals – traditional Tuscan cuisine: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 7 dinners, including drinks;
- Comfortable and spacious air-conditioned minibus transportation throughout the tour
- Private airport transfer on arrival, group airport transfer on departure or private minibus transfer to Rome, if combining this tour with the Insider’s Rome Tour
- Private guided tours of Florence (Accademia, Uffizi Galley, Duomo, Renaissance walk), Chianti wine tour, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, le Crete, Montepulcino and Cortona
- Cultural activities as per itinerary: wine tours, private Tuscan cooing class, wine and olive oil tasting tour;
- Full time tour director, professional local guides, guided tours, all sightseeing and admission fees.
Rate per person $3,295 / Single supplement $750
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.