Alberta/Banff to Jasper
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/justspasandadventures.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/inc-ratings.php on line 43
6 Days/5 Nights
Departure Dates 2018 – TBD
Soaring, snow-clad peaks, crystalline glacial lakes, alpine meadows and countless species of wildlife set the perfect stage for your six-day adventure vacation in the Canadian Rockies.
- Keep your eyes peeled for wolves, elk, and big-horn sheep on a bike ride along the Bow Valley Parkway.
- Explore limestone potholes and plunging waterfalls on a hike through Johnston Canyon.
- Trek alongside tottering rock walls and soaring pinnacles on Sentinel Pass.
- Tackle the Class III-IV whitewater rapids of Kicking Horse River.
- Hike from the pristine shores of Lake Agnes to the Teahouse on Lake Louise.
- Pick your way – crampons and all – to the top of Athabasca Glacier alongside one of Canada’s leading experts in mountain exploration.
- Soak up the spectacular snow-capped Rocky Mountain scenery on a bike ride from Minnewanka Lake to Two Jack Lake.
- Browse the internationally acclaimed shops and galleries of Banff.
- Kick back after a savory dinner and listen to the gurgle of Baker Creek from the porch of your cozy mountain chalet.
Tour Code: LA
Contact us for more information or to book this getaway!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.