» ITALY – Cinque Terre – Italian Riviera – Biking, Hiking & Kayaking
ITALY – Cinque Terre – Italian Riviera – Biking, Hiking & Kayaking
DESTINATION: LIGURIA – DURATION: 6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
TOUR DATES & RATE from $5,295 per person double/
Single Supplement $1,100
Cycle the sun-drenched coastline of the Italian Riviera on this Cinque Terre Bike Tour. Saunter along paths that lead to secluded ports and fishing villages. Meditate with a glass of local wine in the serene splendor of our medieval cloister hotel. Savor Liguria’s signature pesto pasta and fresh seafood. You’ll delight in a visit to the quirky hilltop restaurant of our friend Fausto as he teaches us how to cook like a local. The Italian Riviera beckons for you to relax along her private beaches and cycle on her undiscovered roads with unparalleled vistas of fishing villages and the azure seas below.
- Hiking through the vineyards high above the Cinque Terre with sweeping views of the Mediterranean below
- The scent of fresh herbs from our friend Fausto’s garden during a cooking class at his restaurant/home/garden/cartoon gallery above Santa Margherita
- A private boat ride along the rugged coastline of the famed five ports of the Cinque Terre
- Kayaking through the picturesque bay of Portofino and into the National Marine Park
- Stunning, luxurious, world-class accommodations
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, four gourmet dinners, Après Velo cocktails, and nutritious snacks
- Carefully selected local wines with every delicious meal
- Expert guides with extensive local knowledge who go above and beyond to cater to your every need
- Complete van support every mile of the way to enjoy your vacation at your own pace
- Group sizes that don’t exceed 14 guests on a scheduled departure
- Cooking classes and entrance to historic sites and scenic natural parks (as specified in the itinerary)
- Pick up and drop off before and after your tour from convenient locations
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
- Pre- and post-travel planning advising with optional upgrade to Concierge Travel Planning (learn more)
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bagContact us for a detailed itinerary or more information on this fabulous destination!
- April 28-May3
- May 12-17
- June 23-28
- June 30-July 5
- July 14-19
- August 11-16
- September 1-6
- September 15-20
- October 13-18
- October 27-November 1
- PLUS book by March31, 2019 and receive a $50 Visa Gift Card compliments of us!
NOTE: Tour company strives to consistently amaze, surprise, and delight. For this reason, each itinerary may be subject to slight modifications.Not Included: Gratuities for tour guides and dinner on one free night
Tour Code: AD
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.