» About 4th of July in Ecuador!
About 4th of July in Ecuador!
June 28 – July 5, 2014
From $1,899/per person – double occupancy ( NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT)
Your 7 night package at the Mountain Views Inn includes accommodations in a private hacienda (home), breakfast and dinner daily, excursions to Quito, the Amazon rain forest, zip lining, rafting, horseback riding, hot springs and other cultural experiences available this time of year. The activities are at an intermediate level.
7 Nights Accommodations are a private estate converted to an inn.
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Lunch
- Daily Dinner
- All Taxes and Service Fees (22%)
- Visit to a Local Farmer’s Market
- Tour Equatorial Museum
- Tour the City of Quito
- Raft in the Rainforest
- Visit Butterfly Farm in the Rainforest
- Zipline in the Rainforest
- View Hummingbirds and Butterflies in the Rainforest
- Lagoon Swimming in the Rainforest
- Rainforest Hike and Waterfall Viewing
- Mountain Bike the Chiche Canyon
- Hike in Ilalo
- Visit Otavalo Indian Market for Shopping
- Visit Cuicocha Lake and Hike
- Take a Boat Ride on Cuicocha Lake
- Visit Guayasamin Museum
- Take a Cable Car Ride on the Teleferico
- Hike and View Volcanoes at the top of Teleferico
- Horseback Ride in Ilalo
- Swim in the Thermal Springs of Papallacta
- Farewell Dinner
- Daily transportation to and from all adventure tours
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- Special Attention from your gracious host
- Company of Other Adventure Seeking Singles
*This tour is directed by Robert Bucheli, owner of Mountain Views Inn. Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of the MVI staff.
Contact us today for more information or to book this getaway!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.