Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa is a hiking-focused wellness & weight loss retreat in British Columbia. Even if you’ve never been hiking before, you’ll love this luxurious alpine lodge and all-inclusive week-long program. (Or spend two weeks, if you prefer.) Boost your metabolism and shift into a lasting, healthy lifestyle this year. Join them in the mountains of beautiful British Columbia.
What you will experience at this fitness boot camp and weight loss retreat; incredible hiking plus exercise classes in the evening and gentle yoga each morning. Develop a healthy lifestyle with the help of a yoga and fitness program.
10. Energize It’s the end of winter. Your vitamin D stores are somewhat depleted and the Christmas/New Year’s weight might be stubbornly hanging on. It’s time to re-energize by getting active, eating good food, breathing fresh mountain air and surrounding yourself with like-minded people.
9. Change Your Routine There’s no better way to boost your vitality and metabolism than by altering your routine and getting more active. When you change your environment, diet, and the people around you, your body responds. And Mountain Trek will ensure that response is entirely positive.
8. Mountain Trek Will Watch What You Eat A good rule of thumb is that if it has a label on it, it’s not food. Bananas, avocados, tomatoes, salmon – no food labels. Oreos? Different story. The minute you start putting real food into your system, it responds well but sometimes it’s easy to forget this. We’ll be sure to remind you with delicious, nutritious meals that will revitalize your brain and body activity.
7. Move It Or Lose It Our bodies weren’t designed to sit at a desk all day. Without regular exercise our hips get tight, our core weakens and our mobility lessens. That’s why Mountain Trek offers yoga to help improve mobility and hiking to help strengthen the body’s full range of motion. Join us and keep moving forward the way our bodies were meant to.
6. Disconnect Do you feel like you’re a slave to your phone, tablet or laptop? In order to connect with ourselves again, we have to disconnect from the global village, even if it’s just for a little while. We’re not saying you need to go rogue, but the simple experience of hearing the wind, or river, or nothing at all, instead of your text-message notification, can make you feel connected to everything.
5. Reconnect Are you the type to plug in ear-buds and go lone-wolf style in the gym or on the way to work? Studies have shown that the results of exercising in a group (whether it be weight training, cardio, or hiking) greatly exceed the results of exercising alone. Come to Mountain Trek and make lasting connections with people who aren’t part of your everyday route – we need each other to excite and motivate each other.
4. Get Outside And Play Remember playing outside as a kid? Your body craves that – it wants to be exposed to fresh oxygen and vitamin D from the purest sources. When you’re outside, your body responds in a positive way by burning more calories and releasing endorphins. Add to that clean mountain air and the exhilaration of being in one of the most breath-taking environments in the world, and your body, and spirit, will remember why playing outside is so important.
3. Objects In Motion Stay In Motion We know that getting started in a fitness program is always the hardest part. This is why Mountain Trek is the ideal place to start: you’ll get away from the stressors and temptations in your life, and replace them with stimulating mental, physical and spiritual growth. Mountain Trek will help you build new patterns that take the weight off, put the lean muscle on, put the good food in, keep the bad food out, and most importantly, keep things that way.
2. Change Your Body. Blow Your Mind. One thing that we often forget when considering changing our health is our brain, yet it is the most important organ in the body. These days, our brains can get bogged down in endless stacks of work and chores but one of the best ways to revitalize your mind is to change locations and do something different. Replace the high-rises with peaks and the traffic with trees. Give your brain something to really think about – happiness.
1. They Do Sell Out-Book Early! Mountain Trek is experiencing its highest enrollment numbers in years. Now’s the time to sign up, confirm a space and join like-minded people at a resort that will change your life forever. Summer and fall are glorious times to visit.
Mountain Trek-Ainsworth, BC
Contact us for further information or to book now. 866-772-3678 or email@example.com