Red Mountain Resort & Spa – St. George, UT
Personal weight loss is a challenge that requires support and guidance in a comfortable, nurturing environment. This is why our Red Mountain Weight Loss & Living Well Retreat is highly individualized as group size is limited allowing this experience to be customized to meet your needs. The retreat provides mental, emotional, physical, and nutritional guidance from our experienced team of wellness and fitness specialists.
Offering personal evaluations and individualized action plans specific to you. Your advisor can design a nutrition program or an exercise program that is tailor made for you. Red Mountain also offers a wide variety of programs and services that help each individual identify areas of need as well as find activities that ;you are passionate about.
Weight Loss Retreat – Sunday to Sunday
Dates for 2016:
- September 11-18
- September 18-25
- October 2-9
- October 9-16
- October 16-23
- October 23-30
- November 6-13
- November 13-20
- December 4-11
- December 11-18
What’s Included: Accommodation, life enhancement activities & programs, three healthy meals daily, daily guided morning hikes, full use of resort facilities, cooking demonstrations, unlimited fitness classes & sports activities including NIA, Yoga, Pilates, Balletone + more
This package includes everything in the What’s Included plus:
- Pre-arrival consultation with Red Mountain Health Coach.
- Orientation Lunch with Brad Crump, DC
- Customized Fitness Plan- Discuss your personal fitness goals with a Trainer and you’ll receive a plan so you can continue working out at home.
- Personal Training Session – Work with a Trainer to maximize your personal fitness plan and try out some new moves.
- Resting Energy Expenditure Analysis. Do not eat or drink 8 hours prior to your assessment. We’ll schedule this early in the morning.
- Cardiovascular Metabolic Assessment – on to a treadmill for your assessment. Wear your workout clothes and shoes. Do not eat or drink 8 hours before. No excessive moving around.
- In Charge, Not in Control – discuss the habits that will lead to your success.
- Personal Nutrition Consultation – this time is for you to discuss your concerns and helping you optimize your weight loss, without compromising wellness.
- Cardiovascular Workshop – Workout attire and shoes again, for a workout to show you how to use your heart rate monitor and reach your new target heart zones.
- Guided Imagery Session with Certified Hypnotherapist Barbara Harrison.
- Lunch with Intuitive & Hypnotist Barbara Harrison
- Introduction to Meditation with Ian White
- Cooking Class – attend a class with one of Red Mountain’s Chef’s who can show you how to prepare healthy and delicious foods.
- Mindful Dining – Improve your own mindfulness each day as we guide you through this lunch, to make the experience as satiating as the food.
- Post Departure consulation with Red Mountain Health Coach. We’ll check up on your progress with a phone call.
Included in this Package
- Seven nights in your choice of accommodations
- Three healthy and nutritious meals each day
- Daily guided hiking and fitness classes
- Metabolic profile assessment & Resting Energy Expenditure analysis
- Personal nutrition consultation
- Personal training session
- Customized fitness plan
- Guided imagery session
- Take-home supplements & heart rate monitor
- Informative group workshops
- Cooking demonstration
- Mindful Eating luncheon
- Pre-arrival and post-departure consultations with a Red Mountain health coach
- Service Fees
$2,536.62 per person double occupancy /Single occupancy $3,004.92
Includes room tax & gratuities (excludes spa)
PLUS book by September 30th and receive a $25 per person resort credit compliments of Just Spas & Adventures and welcome gift!
Contact us today for more information or to book this affordable get-away!