Length of Trip: 6 Days/5 Nights
Contact us for 2019 dates of departure
There’s a legend in Oregon that when the first Crater Lake visitors with color cameras took their photos to be developed, they were reimbursed for what Kodak assumed was an error in the printing process. Little did Kodak know, the impossibly bright blue hue of Oregon’s Crater Lake was, in fact, real.
* Double occupancy rooms with private baths
* All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions – except one dinner on own your own
* Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners
* Any necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained
* Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip
* T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service
* Pre-departure and packing information
* Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.NOT INCLUDED IN TRIP PRICE:
* Gratuities to adventures guides, alcoholic beverages and related gratuities, one dinner during your trip, pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses, air and land transportation to/from host cities, all types of personal insurance and personal expenses. Contact us for dates, a detailed itinerary or more information to book this getaway!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.