Galapagos & Ecuador!
Few people are fortunate enough to see the unique and distinctive wildlife of the Galapagos other than seeing them on the Discovery Channel. Travel with other equally as curious and adventurous singles on our journey of a lifetime!
The Galapagos Islands lie 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador, consists of 6 main islands, 12 smaller islands and over 40 islets. During our visit to the Galapagos, you will quickly understand why Spanish pirates named the islands “The Enchanted Islands”.
This carefully planned journey will take you to the best destinations in the Galapagos Islands, San Cristóbal, Santa Cruz and Bartolome. You’ll see wildlife closer than we ever thought possible! Sea lions, giant tortoises, pelicans, iguanas, and more interact with visitors daily. The endemic fauna and volcanic island rock formations provide so many incredible landscapes that you’ll have a hard time putting our cameras down. In addition, this trip will feature a special tour of Quito and the Ecuador mainland.
- 9 Nights Accommodations at Mountain Views Inn, Hotel Fiesta or similar
- 20 Meals: Breakfast and Lunch Daily (18)
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners at Mountain Views Inn, with Beer & Wine (2)
- Round-trip flights between Quito and Galapagos Islands
- All Excursions, Tours, Airport Transfers, and Transportation
- Full Service, Bilingual Tour Guide, with time available for personal exploration
- All Gratuities to Hotel Staff and Guides are INCLUDED! ($250 Value)
- Full tour of Quito, the most Beautiful City in South America with Highlights including Independence Plaza, La Mariscal Artisan Market and Intiñan Interactive Solar Museum
- All Top-Ranked Activities and Attractions of the Galapagos Islands (Top 11 of 15 on Trip Advisor): Tortuga Bay Beach, Snorkeling at Kicker Rock, Giant Tortoise Reservations, and the Charles Darwin Research Station with Snorkeling Gear provided
- More Time in the Galapagos with Incredible Interactions with Wildlife: Walking among Iguanas, Sea Lions & Giant Tortoises or Snorkeling with Sea Turtles, Manta Rays & Penguins
- All Ecuadorian Taxes and Service Fees (22%)
Your 9 night/10 day adventure includes unique, local hotel accommodations in the Galapagos and a private hacienda (home) near Quito. Breakfast and lunch daily plus 2 dinners, excursions, round-trip air to the Galapagos, and other cultural experiences available this time of year.Rate:
$3,999 per person double shared (roommate matching available) / Single rate $5,299
- Galapagos Island Entrance Fee ($100) and Visitor Card ($20)
- Scuba Diving with Wet Suit, Gear Rental and Certified guide may be arranged at Kicker Rock and Santa Cruz instead of Yacht Tour for an additional $225 per day. Scuba diving will be arranged at the time of request, pending availability.
- 7 Dinners, Alcoholic Beverages, and Personal Snacks
- Additional Hotel options including but not limited to Phone Calls, Internet, or Massage Services
- Any personal changes to the planned itinerary
- Additional Night Stays and Excursions at Mountain Views Inn may be added before or after the tour. Each additional night is $150 per person and includes Meals, Taxes, Tips and Service fees. Excursion packages available starting at $100PLUS book by August 30th and receive a $25 Visa Gift Card compliments of Just Spas & Adventures!
Have you enjoyed this adventure? Would you like to share your expeciences?
Submit your review.